What's Inside

What you'll find is a daily dose of musings, observations and inspiration of my path in seeking and living an adventurous life.

Please leave comments and feel free to share your own thoughts and musings.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

What Am I Doing?

"What Am I Doing?"  

This is a question I ask myself all the time.  


Kayaking Lessons. The area I live in looks much different from the water

On the wall, in front of my desk I have this question posted. 

“Is what i’m doing now going to help me grow?”  

If the answer is "YES" then I keep going and if it’s "NO" then I stop and move on.  This get’s me moving out of my routine and makes me look for something to do that will help me grow.  That in itself is an adventure.  That something can be learning something new, reading a book, taking a walk and really pay attention to what’s out there.  

Remember that little steps forward equal a great distance in time and time will keep marching on when we’re standing still.

Gerald Trees
Musings And Observations Of An Adventurous Life Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment