What's Inside

What you'll find is a daily dose of musings, observations and inspiration of my path in seeking and living an adventurous life.

Please leave comments and feel free to share your own thoughts and musings.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Fear is THE obstacle to living!


Fear is an emotion that's in all of us.  It can be controlled and manipulated for our good or cause us great stress and limit us.

The key is FEAR CAN BE CONTROLLED.  

The question I ask myself all the time is "who's controlling my fear, me or someone else?"  

If it's someone else, then I'm being controlled by that someone and that someone now has all the power to manipulate my thoughts and actions.  That's scary.

That someone can be parents, friends, politicians, the media and someone you've never met.  That someone can be anyone!

If I'm in control of my fear, the power is all mine.

How do I take control of my fear?

1.  Turn off the news!  

2.  Be curious. 

"Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will." - James Stephens

3.  Just do it!  


For me this is an ongoing process and struggle.  The more I push through the easier it gets and the more I live.

Take control of your fear and enjoy the life that comes with that control.

Gerald Trees
Seeking An Adventurous Life

No comments:

Post a Comment