What's Inside

What you'll find is a daily dose of musings, observations and inspiration of my path in seeking and living an adventurous life.

Please leave comments and feel free to share your own thoughts and musings.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Good Friends

This weeks post is going to be a short one, mainly because I'm heading out for a couple of days and my computer isn't coming with me.

While part of this trip is centred around business, a good part of this trip will be spent with friends.  The older I get, the more I'm understanding the importance of good friends.  People who you enjoy being around and who will be there for you no matter what.

With that in mind, here are a few pictures of a group of guys I consider brothers.















Gerald Trees
Musings and Observations of an Adventurous Life Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment