What's Inside

What you'll find is a daily dose of musings, observations and inspiration of my path in seeking and living an adventurous life.

Please leave comments and feel free to share your own thoughts and musings.

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Daydreaming!

Please watch this video before reading the rest of this post.

Imagination: Tom Wallisch

A friend shared this video with me recently and it sparked a discussion on daydreaming and how we would daydream in school about skiing, motorcycles and other activities that we'd rather be doing.  The discussion led to how many adults stop daydreaming or at least limit their daydream "adventures".  

Personally, I still daydream often, probably during times when I shouldn't be.  I believe daydreams help me center myself and move towards what I'd rather be doing than what I'm currently doing.

My suggestion is to get back into the habit of daydreaming, if you've not done it in a while.  If you're still a daydreamer, keep doing it!  

Here's another video that was most likely sparked by the "kid inside".

Danny MacAskill's Imaginate


Gerald Trees
Musings and Observations of an Adventurous Life Seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment